Friday, December 31

thank you 2010.

This year was definetely one to remember.
 
I got to go to New York City and had the most amazing weekend with a few of my bridesmaids in my favorite city.Then the most unimaginable thing happened one month before the wedding, Nicholas's lung collapsed. On a positive note- it brought us to a level of closeness most couples never experience in a relationship- we helped eachother pull through and keep optimistic (with the help of the best friends ever as well).Then the wedding. The rain stopped just in time for me to walk down the aisle. Every moment was perfection and I attirbute half of it to my planning skills and the other half to my wondeful mom, sister and family members who knew how to make my dream wedding a reality.
A dreamy honeymoon in Dominican Republic.
 
Then BACK to reality. But I love my reality.
Even though I don't have any elaborate wedding plans of my own to look foward to in 2011- I get almost just as excited thinking about my best friends who are brides-to-be this year. As for my loves who are no where near marriage- don't let yourself think there's some deadline. Live it up ladies. Don't rush into a relationship because you think your clock is ticking.  You can still have kids in your late 30's. 
You'll be wiser and ready (I'm speaking to myself here too).
 
I am determined in life to make each year better than the previous. 2011- you better bring it.
 
Happy new year my little blog readers. I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment