Thursday, December 2

I am terrified of turning 25.

It seems like everyone I know over the age of 25 has told me that 25 is when they actually had to start trying really hard not to gain weight. 

Bye bye metabolism of your early twenties.This horrifies me.

I am a control freak and I really hate that I cannot control my hormonal functions at all.  The only time I have kind of observed my calorie intake was during wedding planning. I hated it though and it didn't really do any good. It made me obsessed and not in a positive way; I felt like an eating disorder was right around the corner. So I stopped. But I realize that I HAVE to change my daily diet if I want to maintain my weight.  So- I am cutting out fast food the day I turn 25 (this does not include Zaxbys or Subway).  I don't eat it very often but I read an article about how fatty, processed foods can cause you to store fat in the future.  

I have one month to say PEACE OUT to french fries and $1 cheeseburgers. 

I think I am ready for it too.  Anyone else want to join?

4 comments:

  1. unfortunately I think you are right...I am almost 27 and this seems to be true about metebolism. Boo :( I support your resolution! I will try to join you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. im totally in! Always in. I rarrreeely eat zax so wont have a problem w/that. my weakness is cheesy bean and rice burritos from taco bell. (only on hungover days). But very happy that my biggest weakness is sushi. However, i must stay away from the fried ones! my biggest problem over all is eating out! i try and stay healthy while out but have lately tried to only eat out on wknds, however, i have a boyfriend that eats out every day and looses weight!!ugh! soooo... no fast food, or eating out during the week? shake on it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i thought your metabolism went down at 21 which i have definitely experienced. ugh more metabolism down grades...boo i love food too much

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with you Kat! This means that I have 2 days!

    ReplyDelete