Tuesday, December 21

glamorus gloss.

oh no.
i have found a new obsession. 
i have already purchased 4 tubes of the stuff!

 
Love the scent, love the moisturizing, love the COLORS! 
 
I initially purchased Lilac Pastelle thinking I may wear it for my Gaga costume- not dramatic enough! But wonderful for everyday wear. It's not too outrageous at all. It's fun and young looking.
 Next I purchased Coral Reef because I'm in love with all things coral. This is such a great color and even when you feel like you don't have any left on your lips- the color is still there! Great for brightening your skin tone without looking like you are wearing much.
 My favorite may be Nude Lustre. It is simply the most perfect nude lip ever. I highly recommend to my fellow nude lip lovers (Alicia and Leslee).
 Finally, Firecracker, because I can't get enough red this season. The color in this tube isn't as heavy as I expected. Layering it on top of my Revlon "In the Red" lipstick looks AMAZING. Probably rocking that look at my 25th birthday party.
 
It costs just under $6 and a little bit goes a long way. The fact that there's SPF 15 in it makes it almost necessary- your lips do get sun damage after all.
 
I hope everyone has a really wonderful Christmas. Peace be with you.
 

1 comment:

  1. Good find. I'm always looking for a good lip gloss. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete