Sunday, December 19

black swan.


Regardless of the fact that I KNEW it'd be my favorite movie EVER before I saw it- this is my new favorite movie made to date. 

It has every aspect I love in a movie: Great music (the entire soundtrack is Tsychovski's Swan Lake. I've been listening to this since I was in middle school). The sound of creaking point shoes being broken in and torn apart. Beautiful scenes of dancers rehearsing in the studio over and over and over.  Feather head pieces. Gorgeous tutus. Hotties dressed in leotards and tights. Not to mention the fabulous acting and the extremely dark, genius plot. 
You should probably go see it ASAP

I'm currently listening to Swan Lake trying to figure out how many times I can go before it's out of theaters.  

Thank you Darren Aronofsky for bringing me this and another favorite, Requiem for a Dream. You have just joined the ranks of Sofia Coppola  and Quentin Tarantino.

No comments:

Post a Comment