Monday, November 22

Love your lotion.

I could write for an entire month about moisturizers alone- annnnd I think I just may. In the cold months we tend to forget about our skin since we're not out and about in little summer dresses. Your skin is an organ and it's the most visible one on your body. You need to love love love it because it will show aging before your hair sprouts any grays. Loving it means staying out of the sun just as much as it means PUT LOTION ON ME! Like- twice a day atleast ALL over your body. Make it a routine to do every morning and every night. Don't forget your neck and the top of your hands. These areas have very thin skin and will show your age even if you've had face lift. They are exposed to sunlight more than you may realize so be sure there is some SPF in that lotion. My all time favorite body lotion is St. Ives Oatmeal and Shea Butter. It's delightful and inexpensive.


I'll be in the Carolina's this week for thanksgiving so I may not be able to post at all. In the mean time- LOTION UP ladies. And have a scrumptious thanksgiving ofcourse.

No comments:

Post a Comment