Thursday, July 8

When I turned 24…

I felt like my youth was fading and I realized I needed to start an anti-aging skin routine. At the same time, I got engaged and wanted to find the best makeup products to do my own wedding makeup. I can’t control myself when I find a fabulous hair product. Products are truly the key to shiny/healthy/manageable hair. I also enjoy stalking trendy clothing websites and finding unique/affordable finds. Now, after months of meticulous wedding planning, I have all these skin/hair/makeup products I have discovered and want to share them with all the pretty ladies I know. I am going to attempt to update 5 days a week and have made a super cheesy little plan because that’s just what I do:

 
Makeup Monday
Hair Tips Tuesday
What to Wear Wednesday
Things I Adore Thursday (randomness)
Feeling Fresh Friday (skin)


So to keep with the Thursday theme “Things I adore,” here are some pretty little random things

No comments:

Post a Comment