Monday, July 26

drink up

Best piece of advice I can possibly give- you’ve heard it 10 million times before but ignored it every time. I started this routine in November of 2008 and my health/skin/energy level has improved dramatically since.


Drink 64 ounces of water a day.

For real- just try it. Yes, it gets super annoying going to the lady’s room soooo many times a day, but it is totally worth it. I can actually notice changes in my appetite, metabolism, water retention, energy levels, and skin! No joke. PLUS I have only been sick about 3 times in the past 2 years compared to being sick about every 3 months of my life previous to this regimen. If you are in need of instructions click here.

Benefits:
· regulate appetite
· increase metabolism
· boost energy levels
· less water retention
· alleviate some headaches
· help reduce blood pressure
· help reduce high cholesterol
· ease joint pain
· decrease in risk of some cancers
· less chance developing kidney stones
· release toxic waste products
· improves skin


thank you http://www.weightlossforall.com/

2 comments:

  1. I will totally second this. I bought a nalgene when I got to law school just because it allows me to better track my hydration. I try to drink 4 full nalgene each day. Which is a ton of water, but I do not get sick as much, nor do I snack half as much as I use it. Water is a good secret to keep off pounds:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read that usually when you "feel" hungry you are actually just thirsty (unless of course your tummy is growling). So before you snack on some chips or candy you should drink some water and give yourself a few minutes and then see how you feel.

    ReplyDelete