Monday, July 19

Meet Ryan.

Skin type- dry, fair, dark circles under the eyes, and some spurts acne (probably stress induced considering she is in law school). She has asked me for recommendations for a daily foundation routine to help out her situation and get her skin looking healthy, fresh, and ready for her wedding next May. The next couple of posts I will address her issues (which most, if not ALL of us have) and give solutions

Acne / occasional zits- If you have more severe acne and have tried ProActive- give Max Clarity a try. It is an all-foam system and has helped my husband out a lot. The foam is light and dissolves into your skin quickly without drying out. We instantly saw results in his complexion and he said his face just “felt good” after applying the foams. For the occasional zit- a FABULOUS prevention tool is the Clearasil Ultra Pimple Blocker Pen (Thanks Caitlin for showing me this wonderful discovery). Carry it on the go and apply at the first signs of a zit. I haven’t had one fully develop since I started using it- I’m serious! Problem solved!

http://www.amazon.com/Clearasil-Ultra-Pimple-Blocker-Pen/dp/B001PRODUK
http://www.maxclarity.com/tv/?uid=PT1_GS1_MAXTR_TRMRK


After acne solutions, always apply moisturizers. I’ll comment on them in another post because I could go on FOREVER about how important your moisturizer is for your skin type…

Dark circles under the eyes- There literally TONS of creams out there and you never really know which will work for you. Your best bet- go to TJ Maxx and check out their discounted creams. They carry high end lines for VERY cheap. When it comes to dark circles, I think you have to be willing to spend some money for results, but TJ Maxx allows you to get a very nice cream for a very affordable price. Let me know if you have found one that works for you

No comments:

Post a Comment