Friday, July 9

Feeling Fresh Friday

Waking up at 5:30am Friday mornings is difficult to say the least. Especially when my hubby gets to sleep in since he doesn’t have Friday classes. Jealous? Very. But- that is the real world. However- I have found 2 products that make me feel like I slept in till 11:00 on Sunday morning.

Personally, if my face doesn’t feel fresh, I don’t feel like myself. I can even go without a shower and feel great just after using St. Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub. It gently exfoliates and smells sooooo good. It won’t dry out your skin and it ok to use 3-4 times a week.
Product #2, Clinique, All About Eyes, Serum De-puffing Eye Massage. Whoa- quite a long description there Clinique. It’s like a giant ball point pen. The lady at the Clinique counter gave me a fabulous tip- put it in the freezer for about 2 minutes and then roll under your eyes. It is extremely refreshing (rather cold might I add). It runs about $25 @ Sephora. The cheaper option- Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Puff Gel $11 @ Target. Does the exact same thing at half the cost.
Factors that cause puffiness and dark circles (www.mayoclinic.com)
• Fluid retention due to changes in weather (for example, hot, humid days), hormone levels or eating salty foods
• Sleeping flat on your back
• Not getting enough sleep
• Allergies or dermatitis, especially if puffiness is accompanied by redness and itching
• Heredity



No comments:

Post a Comment