Tuesday, October 4

RocKtober.

It’s my favorite month finally! Well not finally, actually, because 2011 is FLYING by like it can’t wait till the end of the world in 2012. Just kidding of course.

Reasons why I have renamed October ROCKtober:

Pumpkin Spice latte from Starbucks (just tried it a month ago and I’m HOOKED. One a week please)


Perfect weather. (Texas is pretty nice but Clemson is where fall is at its best)


Weekend mornings on my porch with a cup of coffee and my robe.


Football & my CURRENTLY undefeated CLEMSON TIGERS.


One year anniversary of my first and (only) tattoo.





Oktoberfest beer. YUM.


HALLOWEEN…obviously (posts to come about the creation of these costumes and this years’ costumes).





One year anniversary of the creation of KatBeckDesigns Featherbands (thanks to Megan’s inspirational visit a year ago).




Have a rocking start to October y'all!




No comments:

Post a Comment