Wednesday, September 28

Beautiful bangles.

I’ve kinda been on a mission for a couple of years to collect an armful of beautiful bangles. It’s been slow but definitely successful. Especially after a trip to Sam Moon yesterday. Here’s my current collection that sit in my teacups when they aren’t on my arm:






I blame my recent urge to up the ante on this style blog Atlantic-Pacific. She’s so inspiring it’s ridiculous. I literally am taking more fashion risks- adding more accessories, more scarves, more lipstick, all because she is so bold with her fashion. You can totally see that from these few snapshots here (just follow her though for real- she’s amazing).












She basically wears the same bracelets everyday and throws in an accent piece to coordinate
with her outfit; she obviously doesn’t work on a computer all day because it’s nearly impossible to type without making a ton of noise with THAT many on.

happy Wednesday lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment