Thursday, October 14

Va-va-VOLUME

 
Quote from my lovely sister, Victoria "I like reading your blog but it makes me want to buy things which isn't healthy for a college student."
 
Hahaha- so what do I do? I make her buy three products as she is on the phone with me in Wally World ONLY because she asked how to make her fine, thin hair look voluminous. However- these are CHEAP products.  Treseme's line of 24 hour body products work. I really like the root boosting spray and finishing spray. They give you lift and smell wonderful. If you have really fine and thin hair I recommend using a moose from the line before you blow-dry your hair. This will thicken it up. Finish off with Velcro rollers when your hair is 90% dry. Leave them in as long as you can and apply just a little heat. They will not give your curls- simply VOLUME. My best friend Brittany straightened her hair and then put them in before work. It gave her a little twist to her everyday look.
 
Now- if you want to spend a little extra I HIGHLY recommend Big Sexy Hair products. Ummm- they are incredible. The "play and spray" hair spray is the best hair spray on earth. I used to carry a sample bottle in my purse when I would go out so all my ladies and myself could give ourselves a quick touch up. Not sure how but on one of these occasions it fell out of my clutch 2 floors up and into the streets of downtown Greenville. Ashleigh and Alicia knew how much it love this stuff so they actually went and rescued it. Sorry for the random unnecessary story but it always comes to mind when I think about Big Sexy Hair.  

No comments:

Post a Comment