Tuesday, October 19

functional and fabulous.

Since I was VERY young I have been prone to pick out the "pretty cups" to drink just good old OJ or water. I just think that if you have the choice- why not pick the pretty cup? My husband has the total opposite view and prefers a new plastic cup every time he pours himself a drink. Opposites attract? Well, I decided to put all that dinner wear to use around the house. I use tea cups to store jewelry, hair ties, and wine corks. I use a champagne glass for my makeup brushes (keeps them clean too). I use a large floral bowl to hold random things that are cute and display it on my vanity counter-top. My sister, Victoria, uses a lovely glass cake stand on her vanity to place all her bottles of various products. I love anything that is functional and fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment