Tuesday, October 12

the best way to make your face last all day

Primer! Apply after moisturizer to entire face. I L-O-V-E Smashbox’s primer and illuminator duo. They come in same tube and you just blend together to apply. It makes you “glow,” gives you a smooooooth surface to apply foundation, and will keep your makeup on all day long.  I have a small sample of Sephora’s own brand primer and it works great as well. Urban Decay has a fabulous eye primer. It’s seriously the best stuff out there for a flawless, all-day eye makeup look. It just won’t budge. I use primer anytime I need my look to last 12+ hours. On my wedding day I applied my make up at 1pm and it lasted til 2am without having to reapply. Touching up is the last thing you want to think about on your big day. Try some out and let me know how it works for you! 

3 comments:

  1. Do you use it daily? or only on the "long" days?

    Love you! I will be getting some of this!

    -Les

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! Long days particularly Friday. It's a must for any occasion you'll be taking lots of pics of. Much love hot stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a recent discovery of mine too!

    Smashbox is awesome - but expensive!

    Do you have an Ulta in Texas? Try the "Primed and Poreless" primer. It's like $10 cheaper and I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete