Wednesday, October 20

Brand alert- Artistry

One of my very best friends in NC, Meagan, is selling Artistry makeup through the link below. This is one of the world's leading brands of makeup. Artistry sponsored the Miss America pageant, the goody bags from the Kentucky Derby contained Artistry products, and there are so many more things that Artistry is doing.  If you are willing to spend a little extra dough- this is the way to go. I used some of their skin care products in high school (when my mom bought me things lol) and I plan on purchasing some to test out and tell you all about! If you find something you want me to test out- comment about it and I will check it out! 

*great for Christmas wish lists and gift ideas for others!
 
http://www.amway.com/mooneydrake

No comments:

Post a Comment