Saturday, October 2

BRAND ALERT- Judith March


When Ashleigh came to visit me in Texas, I took her to some of Denton’s little boutiques on the square.  We spent a gooood amount of time in La Di Da and discovered the brand, Judith March.  We wore our new dresses to the first Clemson game. I bought one for my sister and she rocked hers beautifully! They pretty much specialize in game day attire for ladies in southern schools (where we treat tailgating like an informal cocktail party).  I really love their designs and I follow their blog now. You can find them in most small boutiques in the southern states. It isn’t cheap but it isn’t too overpriced. I like to think I’m supporting them because the girls that started up this company look to be in their mid-twenties and I would die to work with them/be them.  Check them out!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!! I have to go get mine dry-cleaned.... Trying to think of another option of when to wear it. Any ideas? Bout a pair of boots I prob will put with it. Still thinking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I had mine dry cleaned too. Wore it to so you think you can dance tour. U think boots will make it wearable for fall for Greenville if you're going. Super jealous as always. Miss my bffs.

    ReplyDelete