Thursday, August 26

travel size me.

Since moving out to Texas, I have become a frequent flyer. Any chance I get for a quick weekend trip home I take and in anticipation of an upcoming trip to SC next weekend- I am already mentally packing my bags. Probably crazy but it’s just how I prepare for all the funness that I know is about to occur.

One thing I find quite useful for editing what I decide to bring is the Touch Closet iphone application. Upload pics of your clothing and you put together outfits on your phone. I know exactly what to bring so I don't over pack because checking my bags isn't even a option. Since everyone starting charging per bag- I refuse to check unless I am home for 6 plus days.

The other dilemma this creates is the liquids under 3 oz. all in a 1 quart size bag. For a psychotic product purchaser, this is beyond annoying; but I found a solution. I am not promoting Wal Mart, but since I learned of Target's donation to an organization that would like to hinder the equalization of our country, I am no longer shopping there. This was my favorite store on earth. I am distraught but I have to stand for what I believe is right. MOVING ON- any supermarket type store has a travel aisle near the beauty products and I LOVE to stock up on the numerous cute $1 sample sized products. Soap, lotion, hair gel, hairspray, toothpaste, and downy wrinkle releaser (MUST HAVE). Why are mini versions of things so cute? Is that just me?

While my zip lock bag is typically and literally bursting at the seams- I get through security and I don't have to wait on baggage claim when I land. Very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment