Thursday, August 19

i want your waves.

Tips for achieving the curls you desire.
1. brush before showering to detangle
2. don’t over-lather when shampooing too much to avoid tangles
3. DO NOT BRUSH hair after shower.
4. squeeze damp hair with towel 5 min. out of shower (same manner as you would scrunch)
5. apply your favorite scrunching gel/mouse/cream. Here are mine!

Garnier fructis Wonder Waves & Curl Definition lines
John Frieda Curl-boosting mouse
Aussie Sprunch collection

6. If you need your hair to dry ASAP- blow dry with a diffuser. This will also give your hair body like whoa.

*If you have hair has absolutely no scrunching abilities I have found a great option. My friend Ashleigh just flew out to Texas and first thing I notice about her is this amazing volume and wave she’s sporting right off the plane. What did she do? A body wave. I really haven’t seen many but hers was done right and looks natural. She says straightening is more difficult now but she has INSANE volume when she blows out her hair.


Tell me if this works for you!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! would absolutely recommend body waves. shocking at first but in the end will have the body you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something that also works for me is the Aveeno Curl Defining Spray Gel, I've tried other products and feel this one works the best! Love your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo I've been dying to try Aveeno hair products! Thanks for the tip! Who is this anonymous person lol?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its Katie from High School, Kathryn Grace on facebook, I believe we are friends! Apologies! I don't have an i.d on here so I didn't know how else to post! I love Aveeno and their products smell amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Katie! I hope you are doing very very well. I'm definitely going to try some out soon- thanks for the tip! i hope you're still dancing!

    ReplyDelete