Tuesday, August 17

Razzberry Fizz

Next time you are in Clemson, you should check out my aunt’s awesome gift shop, Razzberry Fizz. You walk in to the smell of delectable candles and coffee (make yourself a cup at their Senseo machine). Then your eyes will feast on a beautiful little shop full to the brim with precious home décor, dinnerware, and a whole bunch of random cute things that you NEED. I “registered” at The Fizz and most of my favorite gifts came from here. I didn’t even pick out anything because I absolutely LOVE everything in the store. My aunt has always been a fan of monogramming any and everything. They now have an on site monogrammer to personalize any purchase! This is a GREAT place for unique gifts at ANY age. Every time I come to town I find myself discovering new products; and every time I leave with something fabulous!


No comments:

Post a Comment