Tuesday, August 10

fabulous find!

Walking through the beauty aisle at a supermarket is difficult task for me. I have so many urges to read every product label that jumps out at me. I can tell when products are new and I can’t resist trying them. That’s why I typically try to drag Nicholas with me so he can steer me awaaaaay. My new excuse is that is it research for the blog. Which is 100% true. Unfortunately I am the provider for our little family right now so it’s not very smart of me. However- yesterday while doing a “quick trip” to get “essentials” I stumbled upon a product you NEED to use every day that has extra benefits. Olay Regenerist Eye Make-Up Remover plus Anti-Wrinkle Treatment. Time will tell if it’s working. What I noticed after one use though- my sensitive skin around my eye felt refreshed and I woke up with less bags under my eye (6 hours of sleep people). Now, I will see if this was just a lucky experience but what I do know is that the skin around your eye is very delicate and you need to treat it well starting NOW. I bought this product for a couple of reasons.
  1. I am super lazy about taking off my makeup at end of day.
  2. I need anti-aging cream.
  3. My skin is very sensitive and some eye makeup removers contain alcohol which makes my eyes burn or the stuff gets in my eye and irritates the heck out of it.
Now that I know I am doing an anti aging routine as well as taking off my makeup – I am motivated to actually use eye makeup remover. Maybe you will be too.
Shout out to my BFF Casey who never goes to bed without washing her face. I’ve known her since 3rd grade and the chick never forgets. Well- there may be one occasion I recall in NYC…haha. We should all strive to be Casey. And here is her blog-
CaseyintheCity

No comments:

Post a Comment