Monday, June 27

What a weekend.








So my lover/roomie was out of town this weekend and while I miss him VERY much- I had the most amazing girly weekend EVER. Every week in college was like this weekend; endless girl talk, poolside lounging, bottles of wine, and just some good bonding. I’ve definitely missed that about living with ladies but I am SO thankful to have been able to experienced four years of that at Clemson and now I get to be a wife.

I had my first experience as a photographer for my featherband summer photo shoot- TOO much fun. Annnd I accompanied my girl Brittany to the NKOTBSB (new kids and backstreet boys) show last night. Their energy level is insane. Sexy as ever. Never seen a boy band ever before so it was pretty cool to see the original ones rocking it 25 years later.

I definitely don’t like staying at home alone (at night) but I am rather proud to say that I was just fine taking the trash out myself and preparing meals for one- haha. That sounds really lame, but I feel like one of the most important things about keeping a marriage alive is being independent within your relationship. If you lose yourself and rely on the other to provide all your happiness you’re eventually going to break.

Happy Monday pretty ladies and random dude friends that read my blog (and I thank you).

PS- blog’s getting a makeover (obviously)…more to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment