Tuesday, June 14

in the red.

I love to browse through celeb magazines and admire the gorgeous Gwyn Stefani always looking chic and ALWAYs rocking RED lipstick.
It makes her “look” complete and unique.

Gwyn inspired me; it occurred to me one day- I don’t have to want it, I can just do it. So I did. Around the apartment at first. Then out on special occasions. Then out to the bars. Then I just started putting in on with daytime outfits to run errands around town. Now I find myself wearing it all the time. I don’t know why I find it so fun and invigorating.
It’s weird that something so superficial can do that- but sometimes a little confidence is all we need as women.

Red lips are bold enough to be your outfit’s accessory. Lipstick is one of the most highly advertised products in magazines and television. Almost every back cover is an advertisement for a lip stain or lipstick. Yet- I NEVER  see ladies wearing any in my day to day life OR even going out on the town. So I challenge you to go buy a tube and see what it does for you.

Current favorites lipcolors from Revlon:    

Siren (BRIGHT and BOLD coral)

Nude Attitude (many of yall have purchased this already and told me you love it)

Boots No. 7: cherry; recommended my some lady promoting products in Target, she said Anne Hatheway wore this one in Devil Wears Prada, I just bought it to get her off my back but it really is $30 lipstick for a third of the price just like she said.

1 comment:

  1. I like the nude lipstick. I wonder if I could wear a little bit of that lipstick?

    ReplyDelete