Wednesday, June 22

HBO go & True Blood





A year ago we canceled HBO to save money. However- when the Lady Gaga special debuted in May, and I HAD to watch it, I subscribed yet again. It was a good excuse. And I have now found an even better excuse for paying that extra $$$ a month…HBO go & True Blood.

Nicholas downloaded HBO go on our iPad last week and while we were visiting his family in Little Rock, it became quite useful. EVERY season of ANY HBO show you can watch wherever you can take your iPad. After deliberating on which amazing series to start, we both agreed on True Blood.

People have been telling me for the past year that I need to get obsessed with this show. Well it only took about 10 minutes for me to declare my love for it. Nicholas as well. FYI- this show is not for you Twilight Tweens…for real. What we both found amusing was that before watching one episode of True Blood, Nicholas and I did not find Anna Paquin to be the hottie Hollywood was raving about. After hearing her sassy little southern accent (its not even real)- we’re fans! She’s so adorable.



Highly recommend the show and HBO go.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment