Sunday, April 10

Scent-sational.

I splurged yesterday and bought the scent
I have been dying to wear since I first got a sample bottle.
Couture Couture by Juicy Couture.
It’s subtle but grabs your attention. Makes me feel sasssssssy.

I LOVED Amor Amor by Cacharel (thanks to Megan) when I was at Clemson.


Sarah Jessica Parkers’s Lovely was a past favorite
 because I thought it gave me good luck at interviews (superstitious- nooo).

 Ralph by Ralph Lauren is a favorite and reminds me of Ms. Cline.

And any Britney Spears brand perfume I smell- I see Paige’s little face.

Euphoria by Calvin Klein is my sister and Ashleigh’s fragrance.
It’s got to be one of the best aromas on earth.


Leslee let me put on a little Lola by Marc Jacobs and now I have to get some. 
It smells as good as the bottle looks.

I love coordinating perfumes with your personality.
What’s your signature scent?

2 comments:

  1. Britney, yesss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.artisanparfumeur.com/images/dmImage/StandardImage/L_Artisan_La_Chasse_aux_Papillons_Extrême_011001507.jpg

    Chasing Butterflies! I bought this 1st in Paris and cannot go a day in my life without!

    ReplyDelete