Thursday, April 28

Red wine bath time.


If you have lived with me- you know that I only do baths. Like- all the time. I love them. I do shower to rinse- no worries. But I take a bath daily. Not a long one every time (especially since the hot water in my apartment runs out after about 3 inches have filled up-ugggh) but every once in a while I like to soak for 30 minutes to an hour.  

Bubbles are great and all- but they really do nothing for your skin. Recently, instead of drinking red wine, I’ve been bathing in it. Just about one glass to half a bottle in a tub is PLENTY. My skin feels SO soft immediately after drying off and has stayed that way (with the use of moisturizers everyday as well of course). Red wine is full of antioxidants and yeast which hydrate your skin.

I also let my hair soak in it for a while. This is only a good idea if you have dark / red hair. This will accentuate the color of your lovely locks!

No comments:

Post a Comment