Monday, April 25

get Rhapsody.

So long itunes and illegal downloads.
I will GLADLY pay for unlimited monthly downloads
 onto 3 devices for just $14.99 a month with Rhapsody.

It’s so simple and it’s so convenient.
 Since joining, I have been able to listen to a  plethora of new music.
Here are some artists I have recently fallen in love with:
(that would otherwise have been downloaded illegally and have been crappy quality)

Oh Land (check out Wolf & I)
Adele (one talented young lady)
Florence & the Machine (her CD has 24 tracks on it, deal!)
Ke$ha (Cannibal is seriously awesome)
Lil Wayne (got the anthology. my swagger is slowly coming back)

For artists that I really want to support (Ms. Spears, Gaga, Incubus), I will purchase the actual CD so I can jam in the car and support them.
 Then I can download on Rhapsody and have it on my phone to listen ANY time I want. Fabulous.

You can search by genre and they have these amusing subgenres in each category.
 Lil Wayne is “Dirty South”,
whereas Jay Z is “East Coast Street Poets”,
and Outkast is simply “ATL.”

I’ve also been able to find CD’s I had WAY back in the day. Ahhh- I cannot say enough

No comments:

Post a Comment