Wednesday, March 30

feelin nostalgic

I never thought id be so thankful for the use of email as means of keeping up with my best friends back on the east coast. I love that I can hear my friend’s voices when I read their words. This makes me miss them terribly though. Time passes so quickly the older I get it seems.  Sometimes I feel out of touch with a lot of good friends since a week feels like a day to me- but then a simple text or email makes me realize we never lost our closeness. And when I see them, it is as if no time has passed.  

I am so lucky to have the most supportive and inspirational friends in my life. They are making my little dream, KatBeckDesigns, a reality. I seriously almost cry every time I get a featherband order (I’ve also been highly emotional lately).  

So, I guess the point of this post is really to say thank you to my friends
who read and support my blog and featherbanding.
And the “product” of promotion here, I suppose, would be technology.
Its ability to sustain long distance relationships is unbeatable.

I was phoneless for the day and while I LOVE going phoneless on the weekends- its just TOO difficult during a busy workday when I am on the road for 2 hours and I know my hubby is just worrying about me getting home safely. But all I can think about is my loved ones and how I wish I could call them just to make sure they okay, then I'm wondering if I got any important emails I need to respond to within the hour, and then I'm like- dang I wish I could check my twitter (kittykatbeck) that I just joined soley to stalk celebrities. 

Okay, I'm rambling. Thank you friends. Y'all are my inspiration.
highschoolbesties. walking away from the church we spent numerous sundays at together after a wedding.

Clemson graduation with my group of girlfriends in my grandparents back yard.


No comments:

Post a Comment