Thursday, March 3

bronze beauty.


Ohhh that time of the year has come around yet again. Tan time. I have successfully restrained myself from tanning beds all winter long. But now that bathing suite season is approaching, I have started spray tanning weekly to get a good "base" color started so I can lay out without blinding fellow pool goers. I seriously forgot how pale I am naturally. I am trying so hard to embrace it but I just don't have Anne Hathaway or Scarlett Johansson's ability to rock the pale is pretty look.

If you want an easy, instant summer glow when applying makeup the answer is bronzer. Bronzer and I are kinda BFFs. It's a staple product in my makeup bag and should be in yours. 

Supermarket best buy:
Maybelline Dream Mouse in Sun Kissed- the mouse formula gives you a perfect dewy look.
Physician’s formula has a TON of really great bronzers that mix different shades so you look very natural.

Department store best buy-
A recommendation from my BFF Ashleigh - Mac’s bronzer. It lasts forever.
Smashbox bronzer. I mean, honestly, all of their products are sensational.

No comments:

Post a Comment