Monday, January 31

i need more aquaphor.

Never even heard of the stuff until I got my first tattoo in October. Eucerin Aquaphor. I even had to call the hubs to ask what exactly it is to find it in the grocery store. FYI- it's with the all the healing ointments (Neosporin). This stuff is really awesome for any dry spots you have anywhere- elbows, cuticles, heels, you name it! It's not greasy- but it is shiny. Since I was sick for ohhh 3 weeks, my lips started to really suffer at night. They cracked so bad it woke me up. At good old Wally World I found Aquaphor Lip Repair. My lips healed. Within one application. For real. It was incredible. Now I'm like a crack addict with it though and I don't even need it that much. It's good to have really healthy, hydrated lips for lipstick though and I've been finding myself wearing lip stick when going out ALL the time.  Nicholas absolutely LOVES getting red lip prints all over his cheeks haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment