Monday, January 24

Featherbands by KatBeckDesigns.

Soooo, if you are my facebook friend- you have probably seen my posts about KatBeckDesigns shop on Etsy, as well as the fabulous photography by Angela Cox of my beautiful friends rocking my featherbands. I am SO excited to finally get the shop up and running and so PUMPED to tell my little blog world about it. If you look up top, there is a page with links to everything you need to order- just click "featherbands!

I am happy to do custom orders- adults and kids. If you email me katbeckdesigns@gmail.com I will send you a custom order form and you can fill it out and I'll price the product for you. It will be between $15-$20 and then around $5 (or less) for shipping.

Just a little background on the product. My best friend, Megan, was visiting in late October and we were shopping around the boutiques in Denton. I saw these beautiful feather headbands I thought "I can totally do that and would actually really enjoy it." My spontaneous side (that only comes out with Megan) prompted us to head to Michael's- where I spent enough money to make my first batch of headbands. I went home for Thanksgiving break and met my other best friend's (I do have quite a few of these, but they are truly my besties) roommate photographer, Angela Cox. Being a fan of feathers and fashion, she asked to take photos of us in the headbands. The next day we were in a random field in Greenville doing the photo shoot. Probably one of the best hours ever. We had way too much fun. I am SO lucky to have an awesome aunt (and namesake, whom I aspire to be when I'm all grown up) with a precious gift shop in Clemson, Razzberry Fizz. They bought some of my featherbands and now have a display in the shop.

I've sold about 40 featherbands already and feel SO LUCKY to have such awesome friends who relentlessly promote my product. It's a dream coming true. I am a perfectionist and I love to create- so this is an ideal artistic outlet for me. I have priced the bands rather low so that anyone can afford them. I am a bargain shopper myself. Thanks for your interest and I hope you make some purchases! 

No comments:

Post a Comment