Thursday, November 4

Peace out sunshine.

Sadly, the season for sun is OVER. Even though it lasts half the year in the South, I still miss it because I love some natural Vitamin D (and I love to be tan). This is the 6 month mark of my ban on tanning beds and I am so proud of myself- but now is when the real challenge comes. To keep some color, I have been using Jergen's Natural Glow, gradual tanning lotion. It's a new formula that smells better and has antioxidants and Vitamin E to make your skin look healthy and keep the color 2 times longer! It's on Allure's Best of Beauty 2010 list! They also sell moisturizer just for your face. I put some on under by main moisturizer since my skin is so dry. LOVE this STUFF! It's worth the purchase.

1 comment:

  1. they have tanning moisturizer? no way, how much is it? i love this stuff, but my face always gets pale. can't wait to buy some!

    ReplyDelete