Tuesday, November 16

What are you thankful for?

Five thing's I am thankful for:

1. My husband's appreciation for all I do and how often he tells me "thank you."
2. My long distance relationship with my sister. We've grown very close being so far away.
3. No matter how long it's been since we've seen each other, my best friends and I always start off right where we left.
4. The close friendships I have developed in Texas. I seriously never thought I'd have so many friends when we moved here, let alone really great ones.
5. My mom and dad's respect and support for everything I do and treating me like an adult. I love it.

Writing this made me realize that my family and close friends are the most important thing in my life. Of course I knew that but seeing it written gives you another perspective. So here are another five things that make me smile on a daily basis and I am so thankful for them as well:

1. Bella- my precious fat cat. She follows me around whenever I am home and keeps my head nice and warm all night (she literally sleeps on top of my head).
2.  My new dance classes and the constant soreness I am now experiencing.
3.  YOU- my blog readers. Thank you for tuning in when you can! It means a lot to me.
4. Lady Gaga. Countless hours I have spent in traffic rocking out with you. I wonder how many people I have made LOL at the sight of me marking her video dance moves while sitting on 635.
5. Glee. I have recently become a Gleek. Thank you KRod for getting me to watch.

Send me a list of things you are thankful for and I’ll post them!

1 comment:

  1. 5 Things I'm Thankful For:

    1. My family - for being constant role models on love, marriage, hard work, being good Christians, and most importantly, enjoying life.
    2. My friends - as we get older we get busier and people move. But fortunately I have friends that I can remain close with despite our hectic lives and we can always pick up where we left off.
    3. My boyfriend - I've always dreamed of being in the type of relationship I am in now and every day I feel so blessed to wake up next to the love of my life.
    4. My job - in this economy many people are just trying to find a job, and I am fortunate enough to have one that I enjoy every single day.
    5. Our new place - driving 52+ miles a day to work is really draining on me and the environment and I'm so happy to be moving closer to work and friends in a few weeks. And I can't wait to decorate it!

    ReplyDelete