Wednesday, February 15

delicious Pinterest projects:




White Chocolate dipped Oreos
So I may have organized a dessert spread at work on Valentine’s just so I could make these. Saw these in the form of Oreo Pops on Pinterest. Yeaaaa, the whole using a stick part didn’t exactly work out for me- so I just dipped them. First batch was a FAIL. I overheated the chocolate. Second time around I just microwaved in 30 second increments (stirring in between). Dip, sprinkle, let dry, and enjoy! My co-workers loved them and they didn’t require any baking.



Avocado Grilled Cheese
Simply spread half an avocado in middle of 2 thin layers of cheese, grill, and enjoy. Grilled cheese are kind of my favorite sandwich and I’m kind of an expert on making them. If you heat up the cheese on the bread in the microwave for about 30 seconds before grilling, the consistency get’s to that perfect melty-ness. Also, put a dab of butter on the top of bread so when you flip it- both sides get grilled nicely. I honestly don’t think I’ll ever have another plain grilled cheese again. The avocado just makes it so creamy which makes it seem cheesier.




No comments:

Post a Comment