Wednesday, September 21

Scarfs, jeggings, & boots season.









It’s officially Autumn. Not so much here in Tejas, but it is quite nice to have some 80 degree weather.

I get excited about this time of the year for 3 things- scarfs, jeggings and boots; and I have accumulated QUITE the collection of these 3 items.

*side note, if you are not aware of what jeggings are they are jeans that wear like leggings. duh. lol

Here’s some of my favorite finds for these fall essentials:




Grey pull ups from Forever21 / light Denim from Target / dark green stretchy from Target / Dark blue denim from The Gap / Black denim from The Gap

Jeggings + boots = BFFs. And if they ever stop making these comfortable perfect pants, I will go nuts on someone.




Plato’s closet find! Half cowgirl, half city slicker / What would I do without these target boots in brown and grey / Similar style from charlotte russe in black / Off-white is the new black, found them on Lulus.com / My mother’s cowboy boots which she may or may not get back. I believe she purchased from Belk


Scarfs make any dull outfit stylish; and they are cozy. I’ve collected SO many over the years I really cant tell you which is from where. But I generally have found them at Target, H&M, NYC street vendors, and Razzberry Fizz.

Happy Fall and Happy Friday!



















No comments:

Post a Comment