Saturday, September 11

to dye for.


i haven't change my hairstyle in ohhh around 6 years. i keep it long with layers. maybe change the length of the bangs every now and then. but it's the same cut.  sooo to spice things up i LOVE to color my hair at home.  Naturally I am pretty sure my hair is a golden dirty blonde/brown.  I prefer to be brunette and I also like to do semi permanent hair color.
Clairol's Natural Instincts let's me do this WITHOUT over drying or damaging my long hair. You can only go darker with semi permanent home color (to be safe). If you want to go lighter, go to a professional (just be sure not to say you want to go from dark brown to white blonde, trust me, it results in tears- it takes MULTIPLE trips to your stylist to reach that level of blond).  The lighter your hair is, the more the color will stick and stay around. FYI- while it is semi permanent color- it doesn't really fade completely. I just went red- Medium Auburn Cinnaberry. Never done it before- but I think I'm loving it. Here are  all the shades I have tried. Never disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment