Tuesday, September 28

inspire yourself.

this article (thanks alicia)+ SoYouThinkYouCanDance tour = 
SO inspiring I'm dancing again!

Last Wednesday, I got this article from my love, Alicia. That night, I went to see SYTYCD with my friend, Brittany, in Dallas. I got home at 11pm and instead of crawling into bed, I got online and searched for dance classes. It has been two years since I have danced and the urge to get back in the studio is KILLING ME. Now- I am starting a contemporary and hip hop class at Denton Dance Conservatory. Even though I danced for 20 years, it was so intimidating to get back into it.  I made so many excuses. Then I realized that if I look back at my life in 10 years, I will be so disappointed in myself if I don't dance. So- whatever your passion may be- go for it while you are young and free. Totally unintentional rhyme there.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the article and glad you are dancing again Kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool! Dance your heart out! :)

    ReplyDelete