Friday, September 24

I could not live without mascara.

Let's talk about my love for mascara. In particular my favorite brand, L'Oreal  Paris Voluminous Mascara. There are so many variations of this one formula, I guarantee you'll find one just for you. 
 
First let's discuss water proof. I would only wear water proof in situations where it is really needed. Weddings, beach, water parks, really sad movies, to watch SYTYCD, etc.  Their formula is GREAT but it doesn't give you as long of lashes as non water proof. Wore it on my wedding day. You will need makeup remover to get this stuff off.
 
Brush shape- curved or straight. I'm trying the curved brush for the first time and I don't find it to be too different. It is a lot easier to get all of your lashes covered so if you're mascara-challenged- go for the curve.  It'll help decrease clumping (ew).
 
Color. Carbon Black is DRAMATIC. Brownish black is perfect for everyday wear. Charcoal is a subtle difference.
 
What they all do- make your lashes 5x's longer and fuller. I love how soft they make my lashes
feel. No flaking. No smudging. I leave for work at 6am and can come in a 12am looking just as fresh. It's incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment