Wednesday, December 7

My week with Marilyn.

My love of Marilyn Monroe started in high school and it continues to this day. Somewhat cliché…sure, but I can’t help myself. I have her plastered all over my cubicle and apartment. My favorite Halloween costume ever (and that’s saying a lot since I love dressing up) was probably Marilyn.



Casey Cline gave me this AMAZING book, Fragments, for my birthday last year. It’s all her personal notes, to do lists, and diary entries she wrote in her short life. She was a very sad person and very different person behind closed doors yet her public persona is so intriguing…



Sunday I went to see Michelle Williams star in My Week With Marilyn. She did an incredible job. The movie is SO well made. I highly recommend this flick to anyone who is a lover of classic movies or Ms. Monroe.




No comments:

Post a Comment