Monday, February 14

total gleek.


First off, thank you so much KROD for introducing me to Glee.
If you are a musical theater fan/dancer/singer/performer and you are not watching this-
then you aren't a theater fan/dancer/singer/performer. Sorry. It's true.

I now find myself having an itunes shopping spree after each episode. 

Bills Bills Bills- ummm perfection.
Thriller/Heads will Roll- omgness. 

That entire production of them meshing with the football team made me really miss Clemson Dancers. Tigerstrut (Clemson Dancer's performance team) teamed up with Tigeroar (Clemson's all male singing group) for a production of Thriller my senior year.
Every dancers wish come true. We did the crazy makeup, fog, torn tights and all.
Totally watching that DVD tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment