Wednesday, March 7

Starbucks Savvy.




Have you heard of the Starbucks app for iPhone?. Since I downloaded this app- I no longer feel straight up stupid when placing my order.

It used to be “A caramel latte, no whip cream, ummm non-fat milk, and a size medium, oh- and sugar free caramel- wait do you have that?” followed by a quick retort of how to properly say it by the barista..

Thanks to the ability to create drinks on the app- I’ve got that order down to a precise “Grande, extra hot, skinny caramel latte, please.” Baristas think I’m hip now- haha.

Did I mention you can pay with your phone? Yup. Upload any gift cards or transfer money from a debit and they just scan your phone and viola, you’ve paid. It feels futuristic, which also adds to the pseudo hipness of my Starbucks experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment