Monday, January 23

Pinterest Project : [Chicken Caeser tortellini]

I’ve made an entire category on my Pinterest labeled I’m gonna learn to cook through Pinterest. Well if all the recipes I try out go as well as this Caeser Chicken Tortellini one did- then I will be pulling all my dinner choices from there.



I mixed it up a little bit- used leftover chicken I baked the night before instead (seasoned with garlic and lemon) and I didn’t use a garlic clove or shallot (I didn’t even know what that was until I googled it). Just an onion, some chopped arugula, and spinach leaves. So pretty much, I just used the basic ingredients from the pinterest recipe: light caeser dressing, tortellini, and chicken.



It was seriously good, and almost better as leftovers the next day.


No comments:

Post a Comment