Thursday, May 5

Tea tree oil.

Tea tree oil is like a magical potion that cures all types of blisters.

It’s gross admitting this, but one year ago, I got ringworm on my foot; three weeks before walking down the aisle. All I gotta say is- don’t take your socks off when changing at the gym. I tried ALL the creams out there but none worked. It only got worse. When my mom saw me one week before the wedding, she immediately bought some tea tree oil and applied it on the fungus. Within hours it looked better and was completely gone before the big day.

I have since found it to work on any blisters that may form. Since starting dance again, my feet are TORN up. I do contemporary dance barefoot on marley (which is rubber-like and BURNS when you aren’t used to it). Just a little tea tree oil and the bottom of my feet don’t look, or better yet, FEEL so rough.

Other uses:
Fever blisters
Canker sores
acne
Burns
Insect bites
Cuts
Dandruff
Seriously the list of uses is amazing too long to list…

This is just a great little bottle to keep in your medicine cabinet.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment